Sunday, October 10, 2010

Victoria Beckham defends votes

Victoria Beckham keeps you sexy underwear in November 2010 cover of Marie Claire, 12 on stands October.

asked about his vote husband David Beckham, Victoria has banned. The first 36-year-old Spice Girl said: I do not really see that hes a loud voice. I think it's so damn perfect, that people are to find something with him. We were about to go somewhere the other day and was sending an e-mail. He sat on the edge of the bed and had no clothes at all. I got out of the shower and looked at me. He was all fire. It has all the tattoos that I love. We could not hair. It comes naturally to look good all the time. TBS seems never in the morning. Never. Sun send e-mails he sits, all broken. Not an ounce of fat on him. And I thought you were good girls. Courses
We agree. Beck is one of the sexiest men in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment