Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Designer Shoe Deja Vu: Louboutin Vs. Dollhouse

It is difficult to Miss Bridget and Bridget Louboutin shoes fishnet C Rhinestone several celebrities have been seen with them. I suppose it was inevitable that the impressive style, a legal copy appears somewhere.

I must admit that I have no hurry, they have to buy, I have a soft spot for red and black contrast. Thus, the power of red and black booty Tano, in my eyes, moderately attractive, inspired style. Is it just different enough from the original Louboutin 3K, if the Diamante probably refers to itself, not a complete copy of the boot (which I have seen so far), unlike the House version of dolls made of gold, a very faithful copy the original C without Louboutin heels only decadent-bling.

As for Dollhouse Tish .. Meh. I'm not like one of those interpretations of the style of Bridget at all, this is the only cheap flights for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment